MSME Relaxation: Extension of Validity of UAM’s till 31.12.2021
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Extends Validity of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum from 31st March, 2021 to 31st December, 2021.
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises vide notification no. 2347(E) dated 16.06.2021 & F. No. PY-10024/6/2021-P and G-DCMSME, made amendment to the original notification No. S.O. 2119 (E) dated 26.06.2020 and provides the extension of the validity of EM Part-II and UAMs from 31.03.2021 to 31.12.2021. This will help EM Part-II and UAMs certificate holders to avail benefits of the provisions under various existing schemes and incentives including Priority Sector Lending benefits of MSME.
Several representations have been made by various MSME associations, financial institutions and Government departments dealing with the interest of MSME Sector to the ministry stating the hardships faced by MSMEs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
· Gazette Notification Released:
Gazette ID No. CG-DL-E-16062021-227649 dated 16th
June, 2021.
Link: https://egazette.nic.in/WriteReadData/2021/227649.pdf
r Key Highlights:
1. Existing EM Part-II and UAM holders were required to migrate to the new system of Udyam Registration, which was launched on 1st July, 2020.
2. Timeline given was 31st March 2021 to migrate to new portal.
3. This step is aimed at strengthening of MSMEs and leading to their faster recovery, boost to their economic activity and creation of jobs.
4. New Portal was launched called “Udyam Registration” at https://udyamregistration.gov.in
5. There is no cost for registration at new portal and due date for migration is now 31.12.2021.
6. Only PAN and Aadhaar are required for registration on the Udyam portal.
7. Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Extends Validity of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum from 31st March, 2021 to 31st December, 2021.
Source: https://pib.gov.in/PressReleseDetail.aspx?PRID=1727980
Disclaimer:
Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions in this material. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of in the next edition. In no event the author shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.
Thanks for sharing. Reach out the following link to Udyog aadhaar registration certificate
ReplyDeleteYour blog is amazing, thanks for sharing with us. keep posting
ReplyDeleteMSME Certificate
udyam registration Online
udyam registration
MSME Registration
I have read your blog, your blog provides very informative and useful. Your blog provides important information about udyam registration and its activities. I also have similar content which is useful.
ReplyDeletemsme-udyam-registration portal
Your blog is amazing, thanks for sharing with us. keep posting
ReplyDeleteMSME Certificate
udyam registration Online
udyam registration
MSME Registration
Hey, thanks for sharing such an informative article. I found your article very useful. We are also providing services related to the udyam registration.
ReplyDeleteprint udyam registration application
udyam registration
udyog/udyam registration
Benefits of udyam registration
Your blog is amazing, thanks for sharing with us. keep posting
ReplyDeleteMSME Certificate
udyam registration Online
udyam registration
MSME Registration
If you look at the current scenario with regards to the grants for small business expansion, the federal government actually offers no direct grants. There are however, some programs by the government, through which grants for research and development activities that a small business might carry out are provided by the SBA. Then there are indirect grants in the form of small business loan guarantees as well as subsidized loans, wherein you get loans at reduced rate of interest from the bank as the government pays some part of your loan. Or if you default on your loan payment, the government pays the bank on your behalf. As you can see, there are opportunities galore for small business funding and grants through Mr Pedro and his funding company. They offer a loan at 2% rate which is very affordable. As a start-up business owner you just have to make an effort to find the one that is most suitable for your business goals.
ReplyDeleteContact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com for loans.
All the best!
Your blog is very good. Thanks for the Forgiving. This blog is very helpful. We also have good articles which I have mentioned below.
ReplyDeletedigital signature
digital signature certificate
Hey, thanks for sharing such an informative article. I found your article very useful. We are also providing services related to udyam registration.
ReplyDeleteUdyam Registration
Hey, thanks for sharing such an informative article. I found your article very useful. We are also providing services related to udyam registration.
ReplyDeleteUdyam Registration
Your blog is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us. Keep Posting. We Provide MSME Registration Services.
ReplyDeleteIt was pleasurable experience by reading your blog I'm glad that I found the blog and it was informative and valuable. If you are in need of Udyam Registration Services then kindly checkout our websites and You can visit some of our blogs.
ReplyDeleteBenefits of udyam registration
Udyam registration portal
Udyam registration
Udyog Aadhar Registration
Udyam registration online
MSME Registration
Udyam registration benefits
MSME Certificate
The experience of reading your blog was enjoyable. I'm happy I came on the blog because it was useful and informative. Please check out our websites and visit some of our blogs if you require Udyam Registration Services.
ReplyDeleteUdyam registration
Udyog Aadhar Registration
Udyam registration online
MSME Certificate
Enjoyed reading your blog. I am glad I found this blog as it was useful and informative. If you require Udyam Registration Services please visit our websites.
ReplyDeleteUdyam Registration
Udyam Registration Portal
Reading your blog was a pleasant experience. I am glad I visited the blog because it was interesting and helpful. If you need Udyog aadhar Registration Services please browse some of our blogs and websites.
ReplyDeleteUdyam certificate
Udyam Registration
Udyam registration online
MSME Certificate
Enjoyed reading your blog. I am glad I found this blog as it was useful and informative. If you require Udyam Registration Services please visit our websites.
ReplyDeleteUdyam Registration Certificate
Udyam Registration Portal
Udyam Registration Online
Enjoyed reading your blog. I am glad I found this blog as it was useful and informative. If you require Udyam Registration Services please visit our websites.
ReplyDeleteUdyam Registration Certificate
Udyam Registration Portal
Udyam Registration Online
Reading your blog was a pleasant experience. I'm glad I visited the blog because it was interesting and helpful. If you need Udyam Registration Services, please browse some of our blogs and websites.
ReplyDeleteUdyam registration benefits
MSME Registration
Benefits of udyam registration
Reading your blog was a pleasant experience. I'm glad I visited the blog because it was interesting and helpful. If you need Udyam Registration Services, please browse some of our blogs and websites.
ReplyDeleteUdyam registration benefits
MSME Registration
Benefits of udyam registration
Reading your blog was a pleasant experience. I'm glad I visited the blog because it was interesting and helpful. If you need Udyam Registration Services, please browse some of our blogs and websites.
ReplyDeleteUdyam registration benefits
MSME Registration
Benefits of udyam registration
Enjoyed reading your blog. I am glad I found this blog as it was useful and informative. If you require Udyam Registration Services please visit our websites.
ReplyDeleteUdyam Registration Certificate
Udyam Registration Portal
Udyam Registration Online
MSME Registration Online
Enjoyed reading your blog. I am glad I found this blog as it was useful and informative. If you require Udyam Registration Services please visit our websites.
ReplyDeleteUdyam Registration Certificate
Udyam Registration Portal
Udyam Registration Online
MSME Registration Online
You are writing is always fabulous. This is third time I’ve read your blog and I find the information very useful.
ReplyDeleteUdyog aadhaar online apply
In the fast-paced world we live in, relaxation has become a precious commodity. Amidst the hustle and bustle of daily life,Gacha99
ReplyDeleteYou are an excellent blogger. I am highly impressed by your work and will recommend your tips to everyone in my circle so that they could also take the benefits.
ReplyDeleteapply udyog aadhar online
Using the MSME Registration Portal was quite easy! A simple registration process was made possible by the comprehensive tooltips and step-by-step instructions.
ReplyDeleteA source of growth and opportunity for Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) throughout India is the MSME Registration Portal.Visit us for more information.
ReplyDeleteMSME Registration Portal
Easy MSME registration, simplified procedure, user-friendly interface." Superb assistance!
ReplyDeleteMSME Registration Portal
Highly recommended purchasers of gold, with fair prices and first-rate assistance.
ReplyDeletePledged gold buyers
Pledged gold buyers
ReplyDeleteHighly recommended purchasers of gold, with fair prices and first-rate assistance. Pledged gold buyers
ReplyDeleteExcellent amenities, knowledgeable personnel, and maximum accuracy. The pinnacle of perfection!
ReplyDeletepathology lab in Noida
Excellent amenities, knowledgeable personnel, and maximum accuracy. The pinnacle of perfection!
ReplyDeletepathology lab in Noida
pathology lab in Noida
ReplyDeleteExcellent amenities, knowledgeable personnel, and maximum accuracy. The pinnacle of perfection!
Good article written. Keep it up!
ReplyDeletehttps://mydigitalfiling.in/msme-registration-services/
MSME registration services in Delhi caters to businesses seeking official recognition under the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Development Act. These services facilitate the registration process through online platforms, ensuring compliance with government regulations and enabling access to various benefits such as subsidies, priority sector lending, and exemptions under certain laws.
ReplyDelete“The information provided so far has been highly valuable and informative. I would appreciate it if you could continue to share further updates. Should you need any details regarding the MSME Registration, please feel free to reach out or visit for more information.”
ReplyDeleteCompany registration Madhapur
GST filing services Madhapur
best ca firms in madhapur
Income Tax Filing Madhapur Hyderabad
Accounting and bookkeeping services Hyderabad
Income tax filing services near me
Auditors for private companies Hyderabad
Financial audit services Hyderabad
Professional accounting services Hi-tech city
ESI PF consultants Madhapur
llp registration madhapur
PVT LTD Registration madhapur
The information you have updated is very good and useful, please update further.
ReplyDeleteif you require any info regarding MSME Registration please visit
Company registration Madhapur
GST filing services Madhapur
best ca firms in madhapur
Income Tax Filing Madhapur Hyderabad
Accounting and bookkeeping services Hyderabad
Income tax filing services near me
Auditors for private companies Hyderabad
Financial audit services Hyderabad
Professional accounting services Hi-tech city
ESI PF consultants Madhapur
llp registration madhapur
PVT LTD Registration madhapur
The information you have updated is very good and useful, please update further.
ReplyDeleteif you require any info regarding MSME Registration please visit
Company registration Madhapur
GST filing services Madhapur
best ca firms in madhapur
Income Tax Filing Madhapur Hyderabad
Accounting and bookkeeping services Hyderabad
Income tax filing services near me
Auditors for private companies Hyderabad
Financial audit services Hyderabad
Professional accounting services Hi-tech city
ESI PF consultants Madhapur
llp registration madhapur
PVT LTD Registration madhapur
The information you have updated is very good and useful, please update further.
ReplyDeleteif you require any info regarding MSME Registration please visit
Company registration Madhapur
GST filing services Madhapur
best ca firms in madhapur
Income Tax Filing Madhapur Hyderabad
Accounting and bookkeeping services Hyderabad
Income tax filing services near me
Auditors for private companies Hyderabad
Financial audit services Hyderabad
Professional accounting services Hi-tech city
ESI PF consultants Madhapur
llp registration madhapur
PVT LTD Registration madhapur
Compliance Services In Madhapur
The information you have updated is very good and useful, please update further.
ReplyDeleteif you require any info regarding MSME Registration please visit
Company registration Madhapur
GST filing services Madhapur
best ca firms in madhapur
Income Tax Filing Madhapur Hyderabad
Accounting and bookkeeping services Hyderabad
Income tax filing services near me
Auditors for private companies Hyderabad
Financial audit services Hyderabad
Professional accounting services Hi-tech city
ESI PF consultants Madhapur
llp registration madhapur
PVT LTD Registration madhapur
Compliance Services In Madhapur
The information you have updated is very good and useful, please update further.
ReplyDeleteif you require any info regarding MSME Registration please visit
Company registration Madhapur
GST filing services Madhapur
best ca firms in madhapur
Income Tax Filing Madhapur Hyderabad
Accounting and bookkeeping services Hyderabad
Income tax filing services near me
Auditors for private companies Hyderabad
Financial audit services Hyderabad
Professional accounting services Hi-tech city
ESI PF consultants Madhapur
llp registration madhapur
PVT LTD Registration madhapur
Compliance Services In Madhapur
Great insights on MSME Registration Online! This online process has truly simplified MSME registration, making it faster and more accessible for entrepreneurs. Thanks for sharing such useful information for small business owners looking to grow and legitimize their ventures.
ReplyDeleteMSME Udyam Registration is an important step for small and medium businesses to get official recognition from the government. The registration is completed online using PAN, Aadhaar, and basic business details. After successful MSME Udyam Registration, the business receives a certificate that helps in getting loans, subsidies, and other government benefits. This registration also improves credibility and supports easier business compliance.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the insightful and informative blog — I truly enjoyed reading it and found the content valuable. I'm glad I came across this resource! If you are looking for Udyam Registration Certificate Services, feel free to visit our website for quick and hassle-free assistance.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the insightful and informative blog — I truly enjoyed reading it and found the content valuable. I'm glad I came across this resource! If you are looking for Udyam Registration Certificate Services, feel free to visit our website for quick and hassle-free assistance.
ReplyDeleteMany small business owners struggle to understand the Documents Required For MSME Registration and often face delays due to incomplete or incorrect paperwork. Missing details in the Documents Required For MSME Registration can lead to rejection or unnecessary follow-ups. Taxlegit provides clear guidance on preparing and submitting all required documents accurately. Their team handles the documentation process carefully, helping entrepreneurs complete MSME registration smoothly and ensuring proper compliance without confusion or delays
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteMSME Registration is an important step for small and medium businesses looking to access government benefits, financial support, and business growth opportunities. Through MSME Registration, businesses can avail collateral-free loans, subsidy schemes, easier access to credit, and priority in government tenders. It also helps improve business credibility and compliance. Whether you are a startup, freelancer, manufacturer, or service provider, obtaining MSME Registration can provide significant advantages and support long-term business expansion in India.
MSME Registration
Great insights on MSME Registration Online! This online process has truly simplified MSME registration, making it faster and more accessible for entrepreneurs. Thanks for sharing such useful information for small business owners looking to grow and legitimize their ventures.
ReplyDelete